Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Posters Milena Velba Pregnant

vamos a ver ...

So - today is (hopefully) English exam. I
can really am curious if what I noticed when listening to come in grammar make ends meet and bring a decent letter on paper.

Unfortunately, the last hour this Tuesday failed and it not even clear whether the woman is estimated teacher to show up today. So it is possible that an agent is that simply makes a new appointment with us - and that is easy colorful geschmischten students not in the review period.

morning is actually the oral scheduled - we'll see is what if that!

I'm trying to say all the time: you do it voluntarily can be proud that you have ever come this far for you, because we have finally first three semesters English and have one (the second) skipped to third during the holidays. So do not ever bad. Only I would just like a mop for the whole - hence the test.

Well to lose, I have nothing.

fingers crossed! Today

13-18 clock (with breaks)
morning sometime from 13 clock

0 comments:

Post a Comment