former German capital Bonn is the
The former capital city, I'm back in MS and have properly fueled to force me now to mid-August to give the exams and term paper writing. All papers are up to a ready availability of all presentations and I have to write just one excerpt and then I got up on all the exams done. Unfortunately for me, my faithful companion Rüdiger (laptop) let down and I have to make so long Papas sterile thing, until my back was sent from the East again. This has also meant that I could make a presentation two times, because just from one file I had made no backup!! * Puke * Well forget it and to the telling of Bonn!
I have a good weekend Ines visited, because doing an internship and we had sooo much fun that one can hardly imagine - but hopefully you can see in the pictures. Bonn offers a lot of great things: We are the "house of history" have been viewed. The coolest and most interactive museum what I know and all this for free because the state will indeed bring his story to the people. We were mitm boat on the Rhine, seen walking in the Seven Mountains (which I did not know that it is in Bonn) and have the lion conquered castle, bike Bonn made uncertain and a lot of great things. We were at the movies, eat delicious and educate us. The best weekend that I had for a long time - sometimes you have to actually fill up all the work between the times force. I also had a bad conscience. Enjoy the pictures and the week .....
Oh and Mandy's and my curiosity Cafe page : www.myspace.com / kuriositaetencafe
Inset: I'm in grad lost a large scale, the registrar's office has the whole of July for Klausren and I write on my 5,7,10,11,12,13,14,17 .... without comment
0 comments:
Post a Comment