Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Buzz Lightyear Cake Pans

soul_stripped @ 2008-11-04T17:21:00

Why is life asshole?

It's Tuesday, so high time to start again an update here. The logic behind this? No, I would say. Sticker on my death I have today been celebrating the beautiful wood block attackers and have to say: Sometimes I would also like to rumble a wooden block to the head. But unfortunately just did not go and need to say without. Otherwise, the ticker is as always very enlightening - if you are usually past the point of cynicism out, devoid of all that for a certain comic. I have that in my Life just unfortunately not yet discovered, but the man still learning. All shit to your Lutzi to be exact.

What happened to? Well - I could clean up my apartment again. From next week I may then even make the newspaper meeting of the MT further because the volunteer is then to a stage. Since I'm excited. After all, once a change to the refuse of murder and manslaughter. Otherwise, I get free from the boss every now and then one day, for he has got a point that I have used this year, no days off for lack of contract ... now I'm so happy then more home alone. Well, the weekend I love the endorser to Mandy to Berlin and then I will bask in the circle because of my future family: D Now I have to build the pages over.

And visit by: www.zeitungstreff.de

And to answer the question from the beginning of time itself and thus to make a smart impression Because you probably deserved it ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment