soul_stripped @ 2008-12-29T15:59:00
Why are all the Christmas goodies so sweet - I prefer not to taste of something bitter?
Christmas is done: The presents are unwrapped (in large part at least), the tree has enjoyed the relationship in detail and it was visited more time a lot was made for potential adult-onset diabetes - is hot: I a sugar shock. Since I was almost happy again at noon today my long-established place in the newsroom are taking you to. Unfortunately, I have stomach and head, and fear I get sick. My colleagues already are, why we are here now instead of five to the third Rock news - hope tomorrow I'm not alone But work aside, because I whole-body soreness..
It's really unbelievable how unfit a man can be. Since I am working on a trial moderately to the gym and take me Tobbes brother with devices in which weights depend torture and even though I only have the lowest (and not always) creates two days I have pain . It's almost a comedy show. Sport is, after death - and not too tight. But if I do not like my colleagues have a herniated disc from the front seat, in a few years' time, but I should probably do something. We'll see, maybe Räkel I am now with a pasta in the water: D Otherwise
I hope that all come through the holidays and so celebrate the new year can. Then one has of the family also only once again a bit of rest. I will now carry the printer .... I slide into the new year probably not: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment