Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Leafeon In Pokemon Indigo

Back on the road again! - Part 2


So, I have now but a new journal because my old somehow not as well liked. Do not ask me for the name Kirsch cat, I noticed just a Sun
xD I'll post here soon about my trip to Japan this year, so anyone wishing to, can virtually travel along. ^ O ^ v
links are links to my old journal to Youtube, Twitter and a few other things.
sometimes what I write in English or Japanese, maybe, we'll see how it develops.

Here again is my last entry in the old Journal:

So, this is the first entry since defeated three years. The reason for this is that I never know what to write. But now I have another reason to start writing this here because it goes back to Japan! : D
I fly to Tokyo to Rie! * Smile *
However, I do not know yet whether it will August or October. In any case, I've now finally a topic for posting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment