Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Leaking Fluid During Menstruation

Yamagata - Part 2 (Mochitsuki, Yamadera)

1 Januar 2011, Sonnenschein…wunderschön.

Auf dem Plan stand ein altes Buddhistisches Tempel, der am Bergabhang errichtet wurde. Doch bevor wollte ich just in a department store and I cover it with provisions. Not sooo fast ... I'm so

in this store, and I saw that grad Motchi is made!


Japanese have to make the tradition of the first days of a new Motchi years. Motchi is a candy that is made from the pounded rice - so sweet Reisbälchen so to speak. The rice is for a more than a thousand year old tradition first steamed and then knocked in a mortar to a pulp. The tradition is still from the Edo period, have distributed where large families with many shops and small bag of mochi (rice cake) and a tangerine in order to spread happiness all around!

So I have placed myself to watch the process. It grabbed me and an old lady said to me quite decisive, "You do with" I think so long as no foreigner has lost in this area, everyone was very excited that I played along with the. Yo no problem, I wanted to make time anyway ... The principle is simple: you have cooked sticky rice, a big bucket of wood and a giant hammer! By proposing the rice until it becomes mush. The other person needs it after each stroke stir and keep an eye on his hand


After I warmed up well, are likely all good place in line and were distributed to Motchi and eaten (for free of course) There are different sauces, which are naturally prepared and fresh: sweet beans, do not know beans, green beans ... So much choice:) The Motchi se was awesome! Otherwise I have that only ate out of the store, here I made it myself ... very very tasty!









After this breakfast, I sat in the train to Yamadera.

The train was snowed over rice fields and tiny hamlets ...

Yamadera was the high priest Ennin 860 AD Founded. This Buddhist mountain temple is famous for its mountain scenery with the bizarre rocks and scattered temples are built to the Annexes.
1110 stairs lead to the main temple.


































arrived from Yamadera, I ate vigorously and I was relaxed later in a tailing of thermal bath.




0 comments:

Post a Comment