- party is dead -
Dobry den - Yes it is hard to believe we are from Prague back again ... this town is sooo great. I can not describe. Since you can really shoot any building, I think we had the whole time the eyes and have only been astonished Sun And then we also had luck with the Weather - I'm in a frenzy, as one notices you. All people who have never been to Prague should definitely times previously, now have the yes and the euro, then you can save the hassle of exchanging money then. That you may have a bit of it, I took a few shots at the link at the end of the post packed. Comments are also present. ... My camera did not want to, so there are again more beautiful pictures if I have Meike's on the computer (those are only 350 pieces)
hardly through the leave again, I have also taken directly two parties. On Friday I was allowed to Christopher and Alexandra's party cooperation . Staying What a great idea by the two together to celebrate, so I really had the opportunity not only him but also his family meet at his home. Enchanting - well at least it was Plörri punch, so I had to do all evening and was able to get up the next day anyway. The two hosts were then days full - I can not necessarily say that I would have begrudged them their hangover the next day. Let's see if it again next year come on as a floral idea - I personally would find him some day wonderful not only for Chris, but maybe sometimes show up at his girlfriend Anna to have the birthday, because a of my close friends will celebrate with her ... I'm curious.
Well after all the celebration was a bit better today, even if they happened to sound in between a bit of confirmation in comfortable clothes. My uncle celebrated his 50th birthday and it was extremely good food, so I was quite well the day sober survive without two liters of punch.
morning I break then for a short trip to Munster, sliding my homework diligently before me, while I wanted it delivered in late August have, because in September the internship, I do it anyway and not really so we should also issue as soon as possible. I was so busy during the semester and I have every evening to ten clock was made for the university, but once you get used to the back doing nothing ... ..
I definitely wish everyone a great week, next week, then again two birthdays are, hopefully better than the look on Friday. ... You will. I now know how to smile through the evening.
Meike touched the statue of Saint St. Nicholas (or Nicholas) on the Charles Bridge - The good luck, We'll see if it's also what brings ...
The St. Vitus Cathedral next to the castle. Unfortunately, he is surrounded by other beautiful buildings that he was not the picture gets
Meike as ever outing on here they just supported the monastery wall of St. Agnes Convent on the day .... Incidentally, we are also about 10 km on foot and 800 meters abgelatscht.
The Wallenstein Palace - as the Senate convenes on Czech Republic, a beautiful building in a beautiful monastery garden (in which two walls made of limestone were !!!!)
The Jewish cemetery in the Jewish quarter - because are not provided on Jewish cemeteries lay days are to the dead as in up to 10 - are 20 layers high. That is why the confusion with the stones.
The National Museum on Wenceslas Square
Charles Bridge .... even from afar
And for Andre: In Prague Gibts a cast in stone Ringwraith (! Even if the call the other)
So, that are said to have been first, as I said follow it still images, but uploading takes always long time: D Good night ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment