Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Unninstall Lightroom Demo

soul_stripped @ 2007-08-28T23: 22:00

Short interim results after two days at the minimum daily Journal:

I'm terribly groggy, but not so motivated and happy for how long. The internship is up to now, the hammer, although I have a desk calculator and fight me every minute as well. We are currently six interns, that means you can interact with each other to be wonderful, and with each other at lunch . Spend Also, I can do everything. The MT is pretty big, there's so much input and great ideas and it is constructive criticism along the lines of "tough but fair", then made suggestions for improvement, can realize. I've never learned so much in two days. Wonderful. In addition, as of today have five big stories, of which I have two even searched themselves. Tomorrow I'm at the beach soccer tournament, then I've got the job a training course of the city to accompany the police in the scrap wheels auction to look over your shoulder to write an article about the new trend of braces to start a survey, which the new trend of handbags for men and to report on the swimming pool in Großenvörde.

As you can see I am fully booked, because even though they always speak evil about me and my old internship, I may as experienced intern, "as it is called here, enter almost full and can save me Meldungskram the most part. I am impressed by any sensible editorial, creative work and so many great ideas that it reaches every day for about 10 pages of the local section, which is being read. Hope this continues .... anyway, I am now highly motivated, because for two days, I know again why I want to make sure the job later, and then when I'm fucking working for 10 to 20 clock.

I wish all a nice day, must go to bed now so tomorrow I'm ready for my stories, my homework and assignments of the rake. Will get back the next days. Oh well respected and always on the abbreviation "technology": D

0 comments:

Post a Comment