Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sympathy Phrases Usein English

soul_stripped @ 2007-11-04T22: 22:00

was not nice but rarely

As you can see I disposed of my old layout. But as I not able to make a sensible new bin, it must be enough here for now. After all, it prevents me not to update, because I do not like to open. But everything else is (again take to refer to the old thread that hardly lags) in butter, the internship at the MT is over and I try as often as possible can see - to make money and my face to keep in mind. I learned a lot about brass bands, as always, and allotments. Just want to say I know my way from now back on the spit Events this world.

Sunday is coming towards the end and I should really be sitting on my homework, at least I've been sitting the past four days just lazy and let me feed them by Tanya and Andre times instead of what to do. Well, at least I can convince me that I what I did for my language arts. I learned new things like:

- "I have it not 'In the mid ....." (Words like church, construction sites, gardeners can be used as desired)
- "This is 'non' so mine"
- "I do not want me afterwards to share in the Zuch"

, although formulations I always use, but they are not really German language and I will try it now time to be omitted. This is partly because the other day a girl said to me: "This fits yes to your accent." I nearly fell over. I have no accent, so anyway if schonmal then a dialect at least I was born here, but I have not! I thought at least for now. I doubt in myself
Despite the self-finding problems, the weekend was great but relaxing. It will be the last for a long time, so I need to consume even a bit of it.

I think I'm going to the dates will report back, not saying that the blog is dead. Where did I say always so interesting stuff:)

In summary we can say that I'm back and it is obviously not as middle language ..... but never mind, something is always

0 comments:

Post a Comment