Thursday, November 22, 2007

C0000005 (memory Access Violation)

soul_stripped @ 2007-11-22T23:12:00

neck

fun event - we might call the university also slow. Children what we have laughed again - if I had known how it works in Münster (or maybe not), then I would have probably chosen a different place. Well, well, probably from lack of opportunities but not, but that is not the issue here, yes!

I call it yesterday, Fuchs as I am sometimes, to the Examinations Office. They've one or the other time management problems and then later give me stress because I thought I bend this time before and Simply call ahead and ask if I was also taken into account in the applications, or if I am again fallen under the table.
I still could not have guessed that the woman but actually says to me, "How want to write exams? You're expelled! " I am all for now, of course, fallen from the face. When I had difficulty reopening on the phone and explained my version of the person at the other end that I did not, according to my records to leave the university, one was: "Oh, I say just now. That is not good ' Oh no? Really? Beautiful. She was then also kind enough to point out, that there are data from the Student Affairs Office constitutes and I was thus no longer enrolled at the university. Then again: "This is not good," coupled with "But do not worry about". Yes nee is clear, since I'm obviously not worried.
I simply fresh, happy and free time at the Registrar's Office asked why I de-registered and knows nothing about it, because one knows anything about it, for which I am strangely yet registered. The man then took me directly sometimes treated as if I were not very close. To friendly requests like because between the two machines, the air line 50 meters apart, my invitation is for, the no one feels responsible and which, no one has done wrong, I got a friendly response: "Well, then they have to come look at himself, we can not even do anything!" ;

So there breaks a yet too far. Hello? I can not help it if the rumbaseln because in their system, what would have happened if I had not accidentally because sometimes called, then all my exams had not been counted! Enchanting, I'm sick getting full. And this so a shameless "make-work-get-the-expense-me-back-a-half-hour of attitude." Stupid bureaucrats. From now on I'll call anywhere in more, to make them stop

end of it. I had the whole morning rumtelefoniert could not prepare my debate for the English course and had to improvise more next week and may drive directly to another 20 instances and me "matriculate", although I "de-registered" officially never was. Beautiful! I tell time with the woman by the Audit Office ". This is not good"

0 comments:

Post a Comment