Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Potterton Performa 28 Not Heating Water

soul_stripped @ 2007-11-15T00: 09:00

Get Down and Dirty

I have finally a bit What made it even though I'm still lazy. The term paper is on its last legs, I started to deal with my debate for next week, and slowly but surely it is everything.

What is not is my washing compulsion - my new great compulsion neurosis, since you are so nice and offers his help in moving.. So what does help? Christian's roommate moved out - this gave room for his friend Phillip and as Marco and I are nice people, we have offered our assistance directly. Meaning, Marco has been torn up by Phillip wallpaper and I wanted to do the kitchen clean in time. Christian old roommate has lived there's always something.

As I discovered, unfortunately, not only because he has lived, but also a lot of other things. I have cleaned as much as three hours alone and then another three hours with Marco together. Nausea and disease included. So I mean it is also nice if the dirt that you just wiped out back running again, because you have to realize that he has legs. Or beautiful, the fungi that grew in the refrigerator or the stove, where I firmly stuck when I ran away from the animals under the refrigerator. But at some point the entertainment value is then gone and then a shock, the food wastes which are apparently already fallen in front of the Second World War under the cabinets. I have ever eaten in this kitchen - I was not aware of what I was doing there!
best the fact that there were no gloves and Marco and I have been drinking vodka at some point so purely for internal disinfection. There is a also eventually everything is a little care less. Have since then but I think a shower 400 times. Still feel dirty, but I am thrilled that my immune system can withstand anything. am neither sick nor dotted with pustules - winter can come. Christian quickly so not everything when it comes to men!

At the end of a small Recommendation from me. The here is Marcos Journal - a column on world affairs, wonderfully sarcastic and every day to date and even though I really love like Marco course, I can say objectively that it is the best I know of written effusions.. Sweeten up to me every morning the day, so please look inside. Thus, one should be able to write!


Another good week, I go to bed and wash before me again. Must be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment