soul_stripped @ 2008-02-23T00:12:00
things come to those ....
... is worth it. At last it is over: My very last exam for this course. I laid by 17 clock today the pen, I'm gone from the Institute of Sociology and since then I feel quite strange to me over themselves. Strange feeling at once to do anything to have. The whole time while I have learned a thousand things occurred to me that I wanted to do, and now that I could, I had enough. It is true just yet.. It will ultimately always what you can not have
No matter - the feeling but it is still worth to be just
things come to those .... my cousin has also this morning and thought the family enriched by another member: The little Helena. Reach Name, if you think that Helena in Greek mythology, the most beautiful woman of her time and quasi fault is that Troy is now spill. I wonder what that brings us as Helena.
Since I the call received today, I walk in any case, beaming through the world, even Dorte was a bit surprised (but may also be because children are generally not as hers). Too bad that I was not as accurate white as the family relationship to say, that in which I and Helena doing. I just so casually say: I 'm aunt. That sounds pretty cool as long as me and not indicating that I am wrong, I will also argue vehemently on.
So what tugs come to those, unfortunately, so I must go to bed now, because tomorrow is a call to France to Ines and as the recognized already by 9 clock is now I need to lie down again. Good night
0 comments:
Post a Comment