Thursday, February 7, 2008

What Do The Colours Of Jelly Bands Mean

soul_stripped @ 2008-02-07T23:41:00

sweaty but happy

A title match to my current life: Sounds pretty disgusting, but it must still go anyway! Just returned from walking and waiting for either passing the fatigue, I thought I could update my blog again shortly, and also present a few images Brussels. Because I am the "what-I-have-seen-part" had been dealt with so the last time in writing, there are now only a few small comments to the pictures, it must also do not overdo it with the follow-up. Disgusting but kind of nice, the current housing situation: My triple / quad-flat with Alex, my roommate, her boyfriend Daniel optional and I worked amazingly well. I apply Alexandra bread, but sometimes she cooks, she has a coma-like sleep, which Bea and me even after she is in bed still the possibility rumzustreunen are in the kitchen, otherwise we all make good our Thing. It has been in retreat phase, but probably more nervous when one actually thinks. Otherwise I

have little to report, had just bitter legally say that I can labor economics event while completely by heart, seats due to lack of understanding in key passages in the dry but still somehow. The problem is simply that I did, what he expects there to understand, though, once he changes the output formulas but can be achieved as with the previous system no longer results and then I sit there - with the Latin at the end quasi. I have to rely on me probably saving flashes in the exam, or just pray that there will be a point of landing. Time . In view of the hand-written version of his "solution plan" for the practice exam I have in any case determined that I shall go to great results, but they are not somehow always the same as his. Whether that is bad? I mean, is not said that he finished better than a trained teacher can? I think I'll be there involved in the exam consultation times in a discussion.

I just noticed that this blog has plenty of boring, because I always tell just from studying, but unfortunately I live just no longer eat, sleep and ... learn Hope I can then once again with more enthusiasm ... Good night and sweet dreams!

is in color, almost like in real


Just arrived right Marco, as always in high spirits. offices to rent in the background, if anyone is interested.


The Joint Building Committee of the Regions and the European Economic and Social Committee. The tip: the last takes more than an hour to get through security, the other a minute. Then run along the top but both stairs!


The European Parliament - surrounded by about 200 other giant, glass-type cases


And only six feet away as the crow flies: Die bayerische Landesvertretung. Ohne Worte....




Aber nicht nur die politischen Gremien unterhalten sich  Paläste. Der König von Belgien darf auch noch mitmischen und ist ganz weit vorn dabei (leider an einer sechsspurigen Strasse gelegen, also lärmpegeltechnisch nichts zum Einheiraten)



Ziemlich coole Aktion wie ich finde: Die Belgier bauen das Gebäude einfach mal komplett ab, aber die Fassade bleibt stehen



Eine Chocolaterie wie sie im Buche steht. Ich wollte gar nicht weitergehen...


Jaja, der Belgier hat Geschmack: Nicht nur die Chocolaterien sind zuckersüss, but also the premises on the Grand Place which make her (although that seems to UNESCO-protected facade by day slightly rancid)!


Also on Grand Place, and no less impressive: the Government (I think) from Brussels




My three heroic companions on the last day, despite exhaustion and sleep deprivation have Marco, Henry and Julian (Tour Guide-to-be .) bravely with me in the two hours before departure (the only free the four days) or Brussels viewed


And last but not least the tip: Julian has opened in his guide for a parking garage in where you have a complete 360 degree view of Brussels. Not for my fear of heights but great for the picture: Henry, dancing like it in the puddle on the garage and Brussels from the air:





0 comments:

Post a Comment