Sunday, September 14, 2008

Masters Congratulation Phraes

soul_stripped @ 2008-09-14T15:29:00

Why is only crap on TV, if you want to make a TV afternoon?

Neuaufwärmung means of blogs and new ideas. Now, I put at the beginning of each entry, a question that I ask myself. Maybe they can answer me then yes someone. The problem is this: I had the whole week ever visit, I have annoyed the news, yesterday evening, the silver wedding of my aunt and uncle, where I unfortunately pretty drunk and had to because I will today after work nicely on the couch cuddling and leave me from the TV and sprinkle it runs just scrap. But only. It is dramatic? Each Sunday, but most people at home, so what's the point? One should call it!

What else happened. As I said, the wedding was yesterday against expecting quite nice, what could have been because I was drunk after eating half a bottle of wine has pleasant. And from then I thank God everything done right: The level hold, stick to a variety sip beer and instead only Alster, so that the alcohol content is at all Getrinke less. All in all that has always worked well and I could now actually nice and dedicated to run onto the market and Dankerser autumn incense him a bit in the Monday edition. I am now just begun to make field visits on weekends, so I write in the next few months is not completely unlearn. We'll see how long since I have a mind to.

So, what I will try again on TV and raise or I'll probably get out my DVD collection times. Still nice Sunday ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment