Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Why Do Bugs Die From Hand Soap

soul_stripped @ 2008-09-03T16:30:00

The Neverending Story

I'm back and it is much happened. From today I am officially Mind Erin. For even though I only just for a few hours of electricity in a construction site and have home on licking the toilet yet, I have based my neighborhood today morning. As of now I do not have far to go home, but may have to walk into my nice 50-square-walls.

much time do I have indeed, for my first five months, I will stagnate in the news. Actually, yes you are supposed to because of the "cool" atmosphere no longer than three months, but since there is a personal loss, as I've ever won a game it is called. Five months seven hours on the day bored! Herzig - I guess I'm now back here often to my online diary. Maybe it will be a daily, cynical blog about murder and mayhem in the world. My live-ticker keeps me even quasi-to-date, as far as the topic. Is equal to conference and I have the page views are built differently than usual You can see here do not like, I'm looking forward to the reactions: D

Otherwise, I'm freezing pretty. All smoke here and the atmosphere is indeed rather "cool". Since you have the same emotional death of two pages. I think I will create here a small kitchen, and take from me in October with an electric blanket. Time . See From next week I will also have a trainee on the cheek. A guy with whom I made Abi and I would say we were two never been on a denominator. It is therefore a good time, I would say, because if I resign from my half hour of work a day even what must I do so almost anything. A dream.

So, the conference calls. The days are longer there. I then also some pictures from my site condition at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment