soul_stripped @ 2008-01-26T16:46:00
Ready - Steady - Go!
The race is on, I have today launched after a sleepless night, my first exam behind me money and Währungsthoerie. An enchanting subject, I would say if the movement of capital and the whole Bankenkram simply has no idea and no reason at all understand. Still, I guess I've pretty well taken over the stage, even if there are not too good score, because me some carvers have been accommodated. After all, she's gone and I could today the first solution to clear stuff in the closet.
Now I've done house cleaning first. My roommate and I have the apartment for the first time are now seen in daylight over a week and thought "Oh dust, so it's not." So she has half the kitchen, the hallway and her room and I made my room, the bathroom and the other part of the kitchen taken over. Now you can feel at home here again, because we have made even the cabinets from the inside. So not that anyone thinks it is now here with us in dirt, we already do regularly clean, only to once every two months and then moves on to such a large area cleaning and that was today.
Otherwise, I take my leave tomorrow for the first time to Brussels. 'm Curious to know what to expect as this in mind Bedroom and group showers yet. Hopefully, the city has got something. Besides that there is little exciting to tell from my life. Today I paid tuition fees and therefore has reached financial ruin me again, but I may yet one semester weiterstudieren und damit dann wohl einen Abschluss machen.
Was auf jeden Fall wie jedes Jahr eine Comedyveranstaltung ist, ist der Bafög Antrag. Die Institute weigern sich nämlich in MS allesamt, den Schein, dass man bis zum Ende des Semesters alle wichtigen Leistungen erbracht hat, auszustellen, weil ja erst Ende März das Semester vorbei ist. Das Bafög Amt bearbeitet aber ohne diese Bescheinigungen den Antrag nicht, was dazu führt, dass wir alle im April und Mai kein Geld kriegen und dann dafür im Juni eine Nachzahlung. Heißt: Jeder von uns nimmt einen Zweimonatskredit auf, den wir dann mit der Nachzahlung des Bafögs (das ja acht Wochen Bearbeitungszeit hat) wieder tilgen. Nettes System. Funktioniert auf jeden Case. And does so simply enjoy such a bureaucratic thing ....
Well, I leave the easy times are now and hopefully soon reports from Brussels. Now for the first time is like handball semifinal the day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment