Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Ice Skating Birmingham, Uk

soul_stripped @ 2008-01-01T12:36:00

Same procedure .....

The Christmas tree is barely flew out the window, the stars hung and the armada of chocolate Santas on the closet reminds you that you have taken too much chocolate and too little knowledge about the holidays themselves. A new year, or say how Sophie would Same procedure as last year .... not for me. I have broken with tradition and not as usual at home, but celebrated here in Münster. First nice raclette until none of us could stand, with wine, to keep the evening sttilvoll. At 12 clock then a nice trip to the cathedral square and you can say: It is not so stupid. That was probably one thing einmailge who wants a cannon on the face or elsewhere have. The evening we have fun then finished with a drinking game so that I could disappear at half past five in the bed.

have since my roommate, who also came straight home, and my buddy, who was a guest, then the Laber water discovered and is still happy to just over six clock in the kitchen (which is gleichgebeutend with the floor) entertained. What else. When I wanted to be just palpable, but then I'm asleep gently, so I'm now fit and the two can be the same nerves with breakfast and coffee. Otherwise, rather few resolutions for the New Year made, probably will, as always, with smoking stop trying to be nice and this time I would have like to have a bachelor's degree. Let's see what it is.

I hope you all have come well into the new year. I try (loosely based on the good intentions) to update the blog here once again more often. Enjoy the Holiday, I

0 comments:

Post a Comment