Friday, January 11, 2008

Horse Hair Loss, Pain

soul_stripped @ 2008-01-12T00:05:00

I'm back ....

Jaja as always when I ring in the hot phase of learning and me behind the desk in the library with dozens of other Hispanic students terminal I have had back. Curved sit and write is simply not healthy in the long run - there does not even with a young spine. Only five hours of sleep the way, not - I can not change, because my head is of the opinion that, despite the fatigue just will not use sleep. We'll see how long that still works ....

is in two weeks, then the real high. Only nice an exam which I have just no idea because I do not moves monetary theory and real, and then the block seminar in Brussels.
eight-bed room and group showers, if that's not relax. Since school is really nice atmosphere - only that I'll insist on mixed rooms. Do not feel like Bad Girls on girls heaps!
hope the program (which is packed with detailed terms) is at least interesting. Nevertheless we have a 17 clock at the train station in Brussels and women laid the first lecture at 18 clock. Could be called daring - I'm curious. The last day of the trip, she also uses it again in full - is planned by 24 Clock in MS and I would probably break or not prepared for the following four examinations in six subjects. From Brussels, we then have probably seen nothing yet, but know how to get there by public transportation quickly moved from A to B (because the events are all somewhere else. Woman knows because although all the important people that make you only purely if you go there there). As I said let myself be surprised what else is left for me also left. Otherwise

happened in my life, unfortunately, little that would justify an update on my part on this page. Because I want to tip over but yes the good intentions are not already at the very beginning, I post anyway now I go to bed but first -. Tomorrow so I can strain your back on ....

Good night

0 comments:

Post a Comment