Friday, August 13, 2010

Deodorant Stains Polo

Hamamatsuchou, Monday, 09:08:10


On Monday I was in Hamamatsuchou. The district is unknown and not ansich so interesting, but there are all the more interesting sights.
First, the Pokémon Center. This is a shop which is decorated entirely in the style of Pokemon and where there is only Pokémon items. These are often tournaments and events held there. Children (theoretically mature xD) there can now try the latest games that are first to buy in a month ... in Germany until 2011.
Apart from the many children, but look at many adults the Pokémon Center. Either of nostalgia and curiosity (like me ^ ^) or because the articles for the Elderly interessant sind, zB Küchenbedarf oder Süßigkeiten.


Musste da was kaufen... war zu niedlich das Zeug. ^^

Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

 

1. Eine der Einkaufstüten die man dort bekommt.
2. Kleiner Pikachuanhänger. Pikachu läuft gerade (was man auf dem Foto nicht so gut sieht) und über ihm hängen kleine Anhänger die seinen Gemütszustand verraten, wie im Spiel. ^ ^
third Crying Piplup. I do not know why it is so sad, but I could not so can sit and have taken it. (Weep but still o.o) is interesting that the fur looks as if it were wet.
: (Note Piplup is a Wasserpokémon) 4 Chopsticks and cloth in Pikachu and Ditto look. Is thought to the things the older the audience.

But I was still in Zojo-ji temple. This temple was once the family temple of the Tokugawa family. Those familiar with Japanese history knows who that was, otherwise it is not so important. ^ ^

temple from the street.
The temple with the Tokyo Tower in the background. (Actually, it was sunny o.o)


Each of these statues is the soul of an aborted child or a child who died at birth. According to the teachings of Buddhism Zojo these souls go to hell, but can be redeemed with these statues. A bit scary ... note the strange tree on the right.


Then I was in the Tokyo Tower, one of Tokyo's most famous landmark. You can view up to the white platform in the middle or even to the top, but that's a bit expensive. I was three years already there, so I've saved and looked at the lower floors.


There are small (and large) plush Tokyo Tower .... oo (But of course, trailers, sweets, a drink, etc. ..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment