Wednesday, August 4, 2010

How Long Are Ringworms Contagious

Doha Airport

I'm just in the airport of Doha ... and have internet! oo
However, after a thousand experiments, so it hardly gives me something, because my battery is now nearly empty. xD
So far I have survived the flight well, we hope that the next 12 hours are just ok.
Anyway, there is a good entertainment program in the machines, for example, the new Shrek movie, and Iron Man 2 and so on.
Only the food was pretty mediocre, but so is life. ^ ^
somehow strange to now be in Qatar ... has never been in an Arab country ... oo fully interesting.
So, I'm going to work now through the Duty Free Shops (if only I knew how the exchange rate here is xD) and then hopefully the plane and off to Japan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment