After I had been sitting on the formatting of the last post for several hours, I hope that this time not so takes forever ... oo
Even if you can not always click the pictures as links, I'm sorry, but LJ and Photobucket have since somehow whims ...
But now first to Shibuya. Shibuya is the largest and most famous fashion district of Tokyo. Particularly well known is the 109, a tower with boutiques for 15 to 35 years. Rich 15-35 year old ... xD
There are a lot of restaurant chains that we know a lot of fashion also (H & M, Zara ...) and a Disney Goals. Shibuya is also known for meistgefilmte crossroads of the world. Hachiko Crossing is also known from the history of the dog Hachiko, which is always at the U-Bahn Station has been waiting for his master, for 10 years until after his death. Hachiko is also dedicated a monument that is now considered a meeting point for many visitors from Shibuya.
've During my visit I looked at all around everything. In the 109-2 I have finally found a yukata set, which was even slightly lowered. ^ ^
Hachiko Crossing
Hachiko meeting place and memorial
sweet shop in the 109 - 2.
0 comments:
Post a Comment