Harajuku, Saturday, 07:09:10
Today I finally have time to make a few posts. ^ O ^ v
why I'm starting now with my first visit to Harajuku, the small fashion district of Tokyo.
When you arrive at the station of Harajuku you see this sign, just then along the main shopping avenue, "Takeshita Dori ', which is always very crowded.
recently have opened in Tokyo three H & M's. For young Japanese, it is to shop in there. ^ ^
Most of the time I have spent time in Kiddy Land. This is a huge toy store over 6 floors. However, there are little children in there, now there mainly young people and foreign tourists! It is also not a common toy store, is actually more of a smorgasbord of cute characters and Anime Merchandise. Therefore, there are also many extremely Dekorationsgegebstände, accessories, mobile phone pendants, bags, etc..
the ground floor, an ice cream shop in Hello Kitty style is:
belongings of course some Items purchased in the Kiddy Land. ^ ^
Large soft Charms / Hello Kitty in a hot spring / Too cute Hello Kitty biscuit earplugs
After Kiddy Land, I was still at the Oriental Bazaar, a shop especially for tourists, all sorts of Japanese souvenirs (including kimono, yukata, traditional things, modern things, key chains ....... .) sold.
me there Have a kimono / Yukata Bag purchased. These small bags used to bag as a handbag when a kimono or yukata (cotton summer kimono) to pay.
That was Harajuku, Shibuya is in the next post. ^ ^ Bin
0 comments:
Post a Comment