Friday, August 13, 2010

Fall, Dizziness, Breathing, Eyes Open

Just for


the moment it is very hot in Japan, but at least it rarely rains. However, I hope it will soon be a bit cooler, every day is like the hot popular in Germany this summer ... and we had been extremely hot days!
But even for Japan This is not normal. There were 109 days of record heat deaths. This is not really normal ... I have indeed chosen the right summer. xD
I come again in October and if the weather in Germany is not playing crazy I have to change from a breezy T-Shirt jump to winter coat. ^ - ^

A few pictures on the side.


With us there is this Koala biscuits with chocolate. Here among other things, with vanilla ice cream filling. ^ ^


Such is China, a Japanese restaurant.


This is the view when I evening from the station and walk from Kokubunji come home.

I had to get very used to it with a futon on the floor to sleep. But this time it was even harder (in the truest sense of the word) than last time at night, then some point I had such pain in my shoulders that I could hardly turn around. Now we have bought a second futon (Japanese mattress), and with the two over each other's sleep is much better. ^ ^
A simple wooden futon on the floor is something like a foam pad with a blanket over it. xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment